By Debra Kirkham
Spring is in every detail this season with the special pleasure of vibrant blossoms. Enliven your day with the delightful experience of Young Living Essential Oils infused Tea options.
Black Tea with Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil
- Pour water into your teakettle. The running water is filled with oxygen and brings oxygen to the tea leaves.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per person then 1 teaspoon for the teapot
- Pour the hot water from the teakettle into the teapot over the tea leaves
- Your water in the teapot will now be just below boiling
- Brew for 3 – 5 minutes
- Add 1 drop of Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil
- Use your tea strainer to keep tea leaves out of tea
- Enjoy the aromatic and delicious flavor
Uplift your day with this delicious blend of tea sure to become a favorite with the flavorful enjoyment of cocoa powder, vanilla essential oil, and frankincense powder.
Slique tea comes in convenient tea bags.
Brighten your day by using your favorite black, white, or oolong tea infused with Peppermint Essential Oil for an aromatic flavorful tea. The Young Living Essential Oils brand Peppermint Essential Oil can be used to drink, while other brands we do not know if you can drink.
- Move your teaspoon front and back, not in a circle
- While moving teaspoon front and back do not make a noise with the spoon inside of the teacup
- Always remove the spoon from the teacup
- Do not sip the tea from your teaspoon
- Place teaspoon to the right side on the tea saucer
- The teacup handle faces to the right at 3:00 on the tea saucer
- While drinking your tea look inside of the cup not over the brim
Photo of Slique tea taken from Young Living Essential Oils
Dogwood Tree Blossoms Photo taken by Debra Kirkham, Westhampton Beach, New York